Bay Dynamics is seeking a highly motivated inside sales professional to join our Tribeca-based New York Office.
Bay Dynamics is a cyber risk analytics company that helps IT and security executives understand and manage their cyber security data. The company’s renowned flagship analytics software uses Behavioral Analytics and Machine Learning to automate processes of analyzing security information and provide access to trustworthy, prioritized, actionable insights.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven, strategic team player to support our field sales organization as well as the field sales organization of our OEM partner. This position is responsible for growing new business by developing and cultivating strong relationships with key target audiences within IT. Success metrics will include, but are not limited to, daily research and development of key targets; phone call/email outreach to prospective targets; monthly measurement of introductions/meetings coordinated within qualified target accounts.
As a Senior Sales Specialist, you will:
- Learn Bay Dynamics’ solutions and operational processes
- Connect with your field sales counterparts to ensure alignment and rules of engagement
- Drive introductory business meetings through outbound phone calls, prepare and send strategic e-mails to prospective clients specific to their business
- Successfully diagnose client business needs to ensure a high quality of interaction in the first sales meeting
- Support field sales initiatives as requested ie. account mapping, meeting coordination, etc.
- Work with marketing team in various capacities ie. event drivers, program follow up, etc.
Ideal skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education:
- Goal and action orientation, with a sense of urgency, drive, and commitment to exceed goals
- Exemplary service ethic when contributing to individual and team goals
- Highly persuasive verbal communication skills, and excellent written communication skills
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to interact with senior client levels
- Tenacity and resilience with a will to keep going despite rejections
- Forward-thinking and solutions-oriented approach at all times
- Strong MS office skills (predominantly related to Outlook/Excel)
- Experience with Salesforce.com beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 6+ years of professional work experience required
- Bonus: Experience working with business partners/resellers
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.